Thursday, June 17, 2004

As The Fur Flies 2

6/17/04

Well I didn’t have to wait long to see what Cocoa was going to do next! It has been raining all morning – we have been up since 6a when ALG left for work. I let Grizz and Cocoa out after putting Cazz back in his run (he flew to his doghouse – why he won’t go in there when he’s not closed in his run is beyond me!) Anyway Grizz flew out the door and was squishing in mud before he realized it was raining – he decided he didn’t care he had to potty! Cocoa on the other hand looked at me as if I had lost total control of my mind. "You want me to go where? Get MY feet wet? You simply must be kidding!" So I picked her up and plunked her outside this of course was met with the "Oh why do you hate me so much, I haven’t done anything to you" look. I ended her torture a few moments later. She and Grizz came in and very patiently waited to get their feet wiped but once the feet were done Cocoa was gone, Grizz looked up at me as if to say "Here she goes again mama!" There she went indeed, back legs scrambling to get a good grip on the tile floor – she look much like a cartoon legs moving but no forward progress being made! She finally got out of the kitchen and onto the carpet so catapulted herself into the living room almost ending up in the fireplace! She again scooped up a stuffy (since our house has become her toy box they are EVERYWHERE!) and off on her tear she went. This time Grizz just stood next to me and watched her race down the hall through the computer room to the master bedroom back out into the hall through the computer room… She was at it so long Grizz finally sat down LOL When she was finished she came and looked at Grizz, barked and then tackled him – Grizz just laid down on the floor and looked at her, understanding he was in for yet another wrestling match. Since he was rather uninterested Cocoa had to do all the work, she gave a tug to a leg, no response – grabbed an ear, no response, pulled his tail, still no response – this aggravates her to no end – she wants to play and he wants to nap! When this happens Cocoa goes into pounce and poke mode. She moves her body so her front feet come up off the ground just a slight bit then when she lands back on the floor she pokes her snout at Grizz – she starts with his tummy and moves up to his face – jump poke, jump poke, poor Grizz! He tolerates it till she gets to his face then he grabs a cheek and gives a pinch – she jumps back into a crouch and baarrowwls at him – this goes on for a good 15-20 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home